- Gill Group International Pty Ltd (GGI) sales are strictly prepaid only.
- GGI does not offer credit terms or run accounts.
- Goods are only dispatched upon receipt of full payment.
- GGI accepts MasterCard, Visa, personal cheques (subject to clearance) and money orders. Personal cheques take 3 working days to clear; therefore payment by cheque will delay dispatch of your order by up to 3 working days.
- While GGI aims to meet all customer orders, GGI reserves the right to refuse to process some credit card orders if GGI feels there is a high risk of credit card fraud. In these instances you will be invited to complete your purchase using a bank cheque, direct deposit or money order.
- GGI can ship to virtually any address in the world.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
- To reflect the policies of the shipping companies GGI use, all weights maybe rounded up.
- Most orders are dispatched within 24 to 36 hours, depending on the product stock levels. This means that your order may take 2-14 days to arrive.
- Should any of GGI products be back-ordered, GGI will contact you to advise an approximate time frame for delivery. If your order is for more than one item GGI will generally send the items that are in stock and backorder the other(s)(Australia only), with freight for the backordered delivery at our cost.
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post or overnight courier.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a exchange.
- Items must be received at MIRoTEC Australia [Gill Group International Pty Ltd] within 14 days (from the receipt of parcel)
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs; therefore initial shipping costs will not be refunded (unless the return is a result of our error).
- Items must be in re-sellable condition at the full RRP including packaging (to the discretion of the GGI). If the item is not re-sellable at the full RRP an exchange will not be given.
- If item does not meet re-sellable conditions then it will be returned to the customer, at the expense of the customer. All products must be in original condition with all labels and swing tags attached and in original packaging to be considered resalable.
- Returned items that are dirty or have horse hair on them will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer, at the expense of the customer.
HOW TO RETURN GOODS
- If you need to return an item, contact Gill Group International Pty Ltd email@example.com
- We do not accept goods returned as COD freight.
- Freight and handling costs remain the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable, except in the case of faulty goods or incorrect dispatch.
- Please be sure of your horse’s size before ordering. Freight charges for returning incorrectly sized rugs are the responsibility of the customer. All products returned must be in a saleable condition. We do not accept returns on rugs that are dirty, wet, or covered in hair or horse manure. We suggest that you “try on” a new rug on your horse over the top of a clean, lightweight rug. Should you send us back dirty rugs; they will be sent back to you, with the return additional freight costs charged to your credit card.
- Gill Group International Pty Ltd reserves the right to correct pricing errors, computer/software pricing errors, and prices are subject to change without notice. Should a pricing error or unforeseen price increase occur, you will be advised prior to any processing of payment or dispatch of goods.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) Inc GST.
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE:
- Due to the high cost of labour and packaging materials, we do not process orders under $40.00 as they are not viable.
BACKORDERS & DISPATCH DELAYS:
- We endeavour to stay in stock of items listed on this site, however in the unusual case where we cannot supply the requested item; we will contact you to advise delayed delivery timing.
- Gill Group International Pty Ltd is a 100% retail business.
- We regret that we are unable to supply wholesale to saddleries.
SHOW / EVENT SPONSORSHIP:
- Gill Group International Pty Ltd has a policy of only considering sponsorship requests from existing, long term clients.
GILL GROUP INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD & YOUR PRIVACY:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- Gill Group International Pty Ltd will under no circumstances divulge or sell your personal details to any third party. Your personal information is held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If you should have any queries about Gill Group International Pty Ltd and your privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website is protected by Copyright in its entirety. Reproduction of any information or images therein is prohibited without the written consent of Gill Group International Pty Ltd. If you remove material from this site for commercial purposes, you can expect to be contacted by our company solicitor.
- All product technical information within this website is based on manufacturer’s claims. Whilst all care is taken, GILL GROUP INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD assumes no liability for any errors made whilst transcribing manufacturer’s product information to this website. Products purchased from GILL GROUP INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD should only be used in accordance with instructions on the label. Gill Group International Pty Ltd will not be responsible for damages of any nature resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
- Any horse can react adversely to a product. GILL GROUP INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD recommends that you consult your veterinarian prior to using any equine veterinary therapy product. Information contained within this website is in no way intended to replace professional advice from your veterinary surgeon.
- GILL GROUP INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD disclaims responsibility for losses occurring due to delays in product shipment, and the use or misuse of products purchased from this company.
- All goods remain the property of Gill Group International Pty Ltd until paid for in full.