MIRoTEC Treatment Cow Coats are custom designed to to snugly fit adult cattle.
The coats contain MIRoTEC material, with a durable wax canvas outer; lightweight, durable and weatherproof.
Available in 3 adjustable sizes to fit cattle of both sexes.
- 5’0 size Measure – wither to butt of tail 4’9 to 5’3
- 4’9 size Measure – wither to butt of tail 4’6 to 5’0
- 4’3 size Measure – wither to butt of tail 4’0 to 4’6
Directions for use:
- Place the appropriate sized coat on the animal
- Adjust and secure chest and rear strap, as appropriate for a comfortable fit
- Leave on the animal during cold conditions or until they have recovered, as required
- Check regularly for excessive sweating and remove the coat periodically, if so hand wash and hang out to dry (Machine washing may damage protective material)
MIRoTEC Therapeutic Treatment Cow Coats “Coldness really knocks down cows, and sick, toxic cows around so using a MIRoTEC Cow Coat in these circumstances will increase their chance of a successful outcome.”
Dr. Phil Poulton
Gippsland Vet Group, Leongatha 3953, Australia